Become an integral part of the medical system by training as a radiologist in Alaska. We can help you find reputable courses in major cities like Juneau, Anchorage, and Wasilla, or smaller surrounding locales. Take your pick of on-campus learning or online classes, or combine both to make the most flexible schedule. Make the smart move and enroll today.
As an Alaskan radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Alaska:
- Average annual salary: $66,550
- Currently employed: 450
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alaska X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs