The medical sector of radiology is rapidly expanding and now is a great time to join it. You can take you degree at one of our Arkansas schools listed below. They will hook you up with an on-campus course or online classes. X-ray technology schools can be found all over Arkansas from The Ozarks to Little Rock. What are you waiting for? Become a part of this exciting profession today!
As an Arkansas radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $45,050
- Currently employed: 2,330
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs