As soon as you’ve completed your degree in radiology at one of California’s reputable x-ray technician schools, you’ll be able to join a fascinating and rewarding medical profession. You can take your classes in many metro areas throughout the state, such as Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco. If there isn’t a school near you, you can sign up for an Internet course and study at home. The time is right so contact the schools below for more information.
As a California radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $68,650
- Currently employed: 17,170
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
At Kaplan College, we create programs with our students’ needs in mind. Our goal is to empower you with the real-world knowledge you need to succeed beyond the classroom. We offer a variety of programs at 40 campuses across 10 states in various degree levels to help train you for entry-level employment in a variety of rewarding careers.