As soon as you’ve completed your degree in radiology at one of California’s reputable x-ray technician schools, you’ll be able to join a fascinating and rewarding medical profession. You can take your classes in many metro areas throughout the state, such as Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco. If there isn’t a school near you, you can sign up for an Internet course and study at home. The time is right so contact the schools below for more information.
As a California radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in California:
- Average annual salary: $68,650
- Currently employed: 17,170
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
California X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
California College San Diego
California College San Diego is a nonprofit institution that is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The college offers fast, career-focused degree programs in healthcare, business and information technology. The goal of the college is to quickly and conveniently prepare you to become a competent professional to enter a career in your chosen field.
- San Diego, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- National City, CA
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
A college education is important in today’s workforce. Kaplan College gives you the right mix of professional experience and classroom instruction in our accelerated programs to help you succeed in your new career! Kaplan College can help you train for a new career with diploma programs ranging in just a few months. Take advantage of all the benefits Kaplan College offers today!
- North Hollywood
- Radiologic Technology
- X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant Back Office
- X-Ray Technician/Back Office Medical Assistant