From Denver to Colorado Springs and Grand Junction Colorado offers some of the best radiology schools in the United States. You will love working in this rewarding medical field. From traditional classroom courses to the latest online classes, the choice is yours. The list of schools below will get you started. Join this growing career field today!
As a Colorado radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $58,780
- Currently employed: 3,270
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs