Connecticut is full of surprises, but what won’t surprise you is their high standard of education. As a radiology student in Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven or one of the surrounding areas, you will receive the best training for your new career. Take a few minutes to examine our list of schools below and take the first step on the road to happiness.
As a Connecticut radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $63,970
- Currently employed: 2,340
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs