The sunshine state is a great place to start your career in radiology. Orlando, Tampa and Miami are just a few of the lively cities you could be studying in. If you can’t make it to these locations, you can take advantage of the many online courses available. Browse our list below to see what’s on offer.
As a Florida radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $52,570
- Currently employed: 14,650
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
- Port St. Lucie
- West Palm Beach
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Daytona Beach
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- BS in Imaging Sciences/Imaging Admin., Radiologic Technology, Vascular Sonography, Nuclear Medicine, and Clinical Imaging
Florida Career College
Florida Career College’s mission is to successfully prepare our graduates for new career opportunities.
Our objectives are to:
- Offer graduates viable career options by providing quality educational programs based on employer-driven requirements.
- Create a positive learning environment that recognizes individuality and enables students to meet their unique educational goals.
- Generate excitement and foster the desire to learn through diverse teaching methods.
- Maintain a qualified, caring faculty and staff dedicated to the personal and professional development of each student.
- Remain at the forefront of education by supporting continuing education and training for graduates, faculty, and staff.
- Instill a quality philosophy in students, staff, and faculty to continually exceed expectations.
- Prepare and encourage students to pursue life-long learning.
At Florida Career College, we firmly believe that good training is the primary factor in achieving personal success.
- FCC Orlando
- Pembroke Pines
- Limited Scope X-Ray Technician - DIP
We Welcome You!
The Admissions Team at each Heritage location is dedicated to seeing our students take the next step toward their new life.
Team members sit with every interested individual to do one-on-one career planning. It is our mission to help all students attain their goals.
- Ft. Myers
- X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ® - Medical Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we train future allied health professionals at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in healthcare.
- Basic X-Ray with Medical Office Procedures