The sunshine state is a great place to start your career in radiology. Orlando, Tampa and Miami are just a few of the lively cities you could be studying in. If you can’t make it to these locations, you can take advantage of the many online courses available. Browse our list below to see what’s on offer.
As a Florida radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $52,570
- Currently employed: 14,650
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- BS in Imaging Sciences/Imaging Admin., Radiologic Technology, Vascular Sonography, Nuclear Medicine, and Clinical Imaging
- BS in Imaging Sciences/Imaging Admin., Radiologic Technology, Vascular Sonography, Nuclear Medicine, and Clinical Imaging (Hybrid)
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!