The sunshine state is a great place to start your career in radiology. Orlando, Tampa and Miami are just a few of the lively cities you could be studying in. If you can’t make it to these locations, you can take advantage of the many online courses available. Browse our list below to see what’s on offer.
As a Florida radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $52,570
- Currently employed: 14,650
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
At Keiser University we are here to help you succeed by providing the professional and academic foundation to meet your educational goals and objectives. Keiser University continues to be a valuable partner to employers, the community, and, above all, a valued choice for students serious about their education and career.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- West Palm Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Port St. Lucie
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
Florida Career College
Florida Career College’s mission is to successfully prepare our graduates for new career opportunities.
Our objectives are to:
- Offer graduates viable career options by providing quality educational programs based on employer-driven requirements.
- Create a positive learning environment that recognizes individuality and enables students to meet their unique educational goals.
- Generate excitement and foster the desire to learn through diverse teaching methods.
- Maintain a qualified, caring faculty and staff dedicated to the personal and professional development of each student.
- Remain at the forefront of education by supporting continuing education and training for graduates, faculty, and staff.
- Instill a quality philosophy in students, staff, and faculty to continually exceed expectations.
- Prepare and encourage students to pursue life-long learning.
At Florida Career College, we firmly believe that good training is the primary factor in achieving personal success.
- Limited Scope X-Ray Technician - AAS
We Welcome You!
The Admissions Team at each Heritage location is dedicated to seeing our students take the next step toward their new life.
Team members sit with every interested individual to do one-on-one career planning. It is our mission to help all students attain their goals.
- Ft. Myers
- X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ® - Medical Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we train future allied health professionals at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in healthcare.
- Basic X-Ray with Medical Office Procedures