The sunshine state is a great place to start your career in radiology. Orlando, Tampa and Miami are just a few of the lively cities you could be studying in. If you can’t make it to these locations, you can take advantage of the many online courses available. Browse our list below to see what’s on offer.
As a Florida radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $52,570
- Currently employed: 14,650
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- BS in Imaging Sciences/Imaging Admin., Radiologic Technology, Vascular Sonography, Nuclear Medicine, and Clinical Imaging
- Associate of Science in Radiation Therapy
- BS in Imaging Sciences/Imaging Admin., Radiologic Technology, Vascular Sonography, Nuclear Medicine, and Clinical Imaging (Hybrid)
Florida Career College
At Florida Career College, we encourage our students to achieve their highest potential. We understand that each student learns and grows at their own pace. Our goal is to successfully prepare you for new career opportunities. We are the college that cares.
Whether you’re interested in a career in healthcare, computers, cosmetology or trades, FCC is here for you! With real world equipment and training facilities, students have the added advantage of gaining hands-on experience.
Our instructors are knowledgeable in their fields and dedicated to helping you succeed. Our career services department is dedicated to helping you find a job! Many of the programs can be completed in as little as 8-9 months!*
If you don’t have your High School Diploma, ask us about your options! As a student in one of our eligible career pathway programs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn your High School Diploma while you complete your career training! Best of all, the opportunity to complete high school is available to you at no additional cost!**
Our schools are accredited and ready to get you started on your path to success.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify!
**Not all programs are eligible.
Not all programs available at all locations.
*Timing varies by program. FCC – Boynton Beach, Hialeah, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Margate, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Tampa, and West Palm Beach are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).