Come to the land of good living to participate in a career that will give you satisfaction and a great standard of living. As a student of radiology in the Peach State, you can take advantage of on-site courses in many cities including Atlanta, Marietta, and Savannah. You can even study form the comfort of your own home thanks to the online courses Georgia has to offer. Find out more from our school listed below.
As a Georgia radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $50,640
- Currently employed: 6,270
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs