Say aloha to Hawaii and start your career as a radiologic technologist in Oahu or Honolulu. You will love taking classes in these beautiful locations. If you don’t have time to go to class, you can study online for maximum flexibility. Check out the listings below, it won’t take you long to make the right choice.
As a Hawaii radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $66,910
- Currently employed: 740
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Hawaii X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs