Boise and Idaho Falls are just two of the Gem State’s tasty destinations where you will find reputable radiology schools. Looking through our list below will give you a more extensive example of institutes where you can sign up for online or on-campus courses. Don’t waste another minute, start now on the path to your new career as an x-ray technician.
As an Idaho radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $51,190
- Currently employed: 1,020
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs