Keep your eye on x-ray technologist careers in the Hawkeye State, they’re growing rapidly. What more could you want than to be studying in a lively city like Des Moines, Cedar Rapids or Davenport? Alternatively, you can study online from the comfort of your own home. Contact the schools below for more information.
As an Iowan radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $46,320
- Currently employed: 2,600
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Iowa X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs