If you’re a resident of Kansas, you known that there’s no place like home. If you’re relocating to the Sunflower State for a radiology degree, you’ll soon feel right at home. You’ll find top-notch x-ray technician schools in Topeka, Wichita and other cool cities. You can even take you classes online at your own pace. Contact the institutes below for more information.
As a Kansas radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Kansas:
- Average annual salary: $49,240
- Currently employed: 2,380
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kansas X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs