Release your unbridled spirit in the Bluegrass State by taking a course in radiology. Before long you will be part of a rewarding and rapidly growing medical field. As you will see from our list below, there are schools in Louisville, Lexington and many other areas, offering online and on-campus courses. Contact them today for more information.
As a Kentucky radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $47,640
- Currently employed: 4,020
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs