Release your unbridled spirit in the Bluegrass State by taking a course in radiology. Before long you will be part of a rewarding and rapidly growing medical field. As you will see from our list below, there are schools in Louisville, Lexington and many other areas, offering online and on-campus courses. Contact them today for more information.
As a Kentucky radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $47,640
- Currently employed: 4,020
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
Spencerian College has been educating students since 1892 and is part of the Sullivan University system which is Kentucky’s largest private college system with over 6,000 students. Spencerian offers career-focused curriculums in business, medical and technical fields. The mission of Spencerian College is to provide men and women with quality training for careers in the business, technical and health care professions.