If you live in Maine, you already know how great Portland and Augusta are. But did you know that the Pine Tree State also has some great radiology schools? These days you don’t even have to come to the school, you can take your classes online at your convenience. Browse through our list below and you’ll soon see what we mean.
As a Maine radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $55,760
- Currently employed: 1,040
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs