Become a radiologist and you will be an integral part of a professional medical team. You’ll love student life in Boston, Worcester and many other great cities. If you are unable to re-locate, take advantage of the latest technology and study online. Make Massachusetts yours today!
As a Massachusetts radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $80,630
- Currently employed: 6,590
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs