Explore Minnesota today. You’ll find a wealth of radiology schools with excellent reputations. Choose a course in Minneapolis or St. Cloud, or take your classes online wherever you are. Take the first step to joining a rewarding and growing field in the medical profession.
As a Minnesota radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $58,720
- Currently employed: 4,540
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs