You’ll fit right in when you choose a radiology school in Mississippi. There are courses available now in cities like Jackson and Biloxi. You can even study online form the comfort of your home, at your own pace. Enroll today, you’ll get the Magnolia State’s warmest welcome.
As a Mississippi radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $45,520
- Currently employed: 2,260
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Mississippi X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs