The Show Me State is truly far from ordinary. You’ll soon get into the groove at a radiology school in Kansas City, St. Louis or Springfield, or you may choose to study at home via the Internet. Make the first move by browsing through our listings below.
As a Missouri radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $49,580
- Currently employed: 5,580
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs