You’ll find endless possibilities when you come to Nebraska to study radiology. The Cornhusker State has x-ray technician schools in many locations including Omaha, Lincoln and the Tri-Cities area. Many schools also offer online courses that you can study at your own pace. Join is in Nebraska and kickstart your career today.
As a Nebraska radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $48,810
- Currently employed: 1,500
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nebraska X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs