Come to the Granite State to build a solid foundation for a reward career in the medical field. New Hampshire has radiology schools in Manchester, Concord and many other great locations. Many of the listed x-ray technician schools also offer online classes. You won’t regret your found us here.
As a New Hampshire radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $59,300
- Currently employed: 1,060
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs