If you’re looking for an acclaimed x-ray technician course, the Garden State is a great place to come. You’ll find institutes of higher education in many areas including Jersey City, Paramus and the Tri-State area. Alternatively, you can study online. Come see for yourself what a great state New Jersey is to study radiology.
As a New Jersey radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $63,750
- Currently employed: 6,440
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs