There’s no better place to study radiology that New Mexico. The Land of Enchantment has online courses as well as colleges in many areas, such as Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Let yourself become enchanted by the rugged landscape, hospitable communities and great career options.
As a New Mexico radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in New Mexico:
- Average annual salary: $55,750
- Currently employed: 890
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Mexico X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs