The Empire State is home to lots of great radiology schools. You can check them all out in our list below. You can study to become an x-ray technician in many cities including Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Albany. You can also enroll with an online course and study at home. Take a bite of the Big Apple and start on your way to a rewarding career today.
As a New York radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in New York:
- Average annual salary: $63,860
- Currently employed: 13,310
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs