Raleigh and Charlotte are just two cool North Carolina cities that have reputable schools offering courses in radiology. If you prefer to study from your present location, at your own pace, you can enroll for an online course. You couldn’t choose a better place to be than the Tar Heel State so contact the schools below to get more information.
As a North Carolina radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $54,190
- Currently employed: 7,660
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs