Raleigh and Charlotte are just two cool North Carolina cities that have reputable schools offering courses in radiology. If you prefer to study from your present location, at your own pace, you can enroll for an online course. You couldn’t choose a better place to be than the Tar Heel State so contact the schools below to get more information.
As a North Carolina radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $54,190
- Currently employed: 7,660
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
South College-Asheville has been enrolling students for over a century, re-inventing itself several times during its long existence to remain responsive to the changing educational needs of Western North Carolina and the nation.
During the first decade of the twenty-first century, the College has been undergoing further transformation as it undertakes to prepare students for the unprecedented challenges of the coming decades, including widespread economic, technological, scientific, and social changes. The mission of South College-Asheville addresses these challenges. It reflects the College’s commitment to providing its students an educational experience geared to emerging realities and preparation for a future of complex interrelationships and continuous, rapid change.