Raleigh and Charlotte are just two cool North Carolina cities that have reputable schools offering courses in radiology. If you prefer to study from your present location, at your own pace, you can enroll for an online course. You couldn’t choose a better place to be than the Tar Heel State so contact the schools below to get more information.
As a North Carolina radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $54,190
- Currently employed: 7,660
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.