North Dakota is legendary for its beautiful landscape and its hospitality. You will also find a good range of institutes offering Associate’s Degrees in radiologic technologies. You can go to on-campus classes in cool locations like Fargo and Bismarck, or study right where you are with an Internet course. Taka a moment to look through our listings and find a school that’s right for you.
As a North Dakota radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $64,270
- Currently employed: 560
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs