There is so much to discover in Ohio, from the Great Lake Planes to the Lake Eerie Shoreline, the Buckeye State doesn’t fail to impress. Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus and surrounding areas are all home to great radiology schools. If the on-campus courses are not for you, you can study online at your own pace. Graduate as an x-ray technician in Ohio, you won’t regret it.
As an Ohio radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $50,950
- Currently employed: 10,110
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
At Fortis, our students get the skills and training needed for great careers in industries that are in demand. You are now closer to your dreams than ever before!
Fortis provides prominent education for anyone regardless of your previous educational background. Get the opportunity to receive all the personalized attention you deserve to achieve your career and educational goals!