The sooner you start studying in Oklahoma the better. You will find a school that’s sure to suit your needs in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and many of the surrounding areas. Many x-ray technician schools in Oklahoma also offer online degree courses. Choose a school that’s perfect for your needs from out list below.
As an Oklahoma radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $48,870
- Currently employed: 2,620
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oklahoma X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs