If you’re dreaming of a new career, Oregon loves dreamers. There are some great cities in Oregon with x-ray technician schools. Portland, Eugene and Salem are just three. There are also online courses available. Come to the Pacific Wonderland to get ahead with a new career in the medical profession.
As an Oregon radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $63,330
- Currently employed: 2,390
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs