If you’re dreaming of a new career, Oregon loves dreamers. There are some great cities in Oregon with x-ray technician schools. Portland, Eugene and Salem are just three. There are also online courses available. Come to the Pacific Wonderland to get ahead with a new career in the medical profession.
As an Oregon radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $63,330
- Currently employed: 2,390
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.