South Carolina is full of smiling faces and beautiful places, that’s why you know you are coming to the tight place to take your degree in radiology. Whether you re-locate to Charleston, Columbia or one of the other surrounding areas you’re sure to get a great education; the first step on the way to a rewarding medical career. The list below will give you a bigger picture of the online and on-campus courses available. Make your way to a brighter tomorrow with a career you can be proud of.
As a South Carolina radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $52,240
- Currently employed: 3,460
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs