The Mount Rushmore State is packed with great faces and interesting places and you will find something you love in all of them. From the Black Hills to Sioux Falls and Pierre to Sturgis, South Dakota has some of the best radiology courses in the country. Get the most up-to-date training in this trusted medical field and you’ll soon be helping change people’s loves for the better.
As a South Dakota radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $46,620
- Currently employed: 930
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs