Come and see America at its best in Tennessee. From the Blue Ridge Mountains to the Gulf Coastal Plain, our list of acclaimed schools below will help you find a radiology course that suits your needs, even if you want to study online from the comfort of your own home. Start your career in the Volunteer State today!
As a Tennessee radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $48,930
- Currently employed: 5,800
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs