You’ll find the perfect x-ray technician school for you deep in the heart of Texas. Check out our list below for schools in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and many other areas throughout the state. They all offer on-site Associate’s Degrees and many of them offer online courses. Contact them to find out specifics.
As a Texas radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $54,010
- Currently employed: 15,450
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.