You’ll find the perfect x-ray technician school for you deep in the heart of Texas. Check out our list below for schools in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and many other areas throughout the state. They all offer on-site Associate’s Degrees and many of them offer online courses. Contact them to find out specifics.
As a Texas radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $54,010
- Currently employed: 15,450
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Texas X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs
College of Health Care Professions
The College of Health Care Professions is a great place for working adults to enhance their current careers, or help themselves find new career pathways to better lives. We also train high school graduates to enter in the exciting high demand Healthcare industry.
Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- San Antonio
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist