If you’re re-evaluating your education and your think it’s time for a change, consider a course in radiology. Career opportunities in this medical field are growing at a faster than average rate. Study in scenic Salt Lake City, enticing Provo, or lively West Valley City. If you prefer to study at home, many of our listed schools offer online courses. Come to Utah where ideas connect!
As a Utah radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $50,060
- Currently employed: 1,500
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs