If you’re looking for a career in a growing medical profession that you will enjoy, consider studying radiology. In just two years you can be helping save people’s lives. There are schools offering on-site and online courses in Montpelier, the nation’s smallest capital city, Burlington, the state’s largest city, and many other areas. Check out our list below for an extensive listing of x-ray technician schools.
As a Vermont radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $52,740
- Currently employed: 470
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs