Live passionately and study determinedly in Virginia at one of our great radiology schools. Choose a school in historic Richmond, cosmopolitan Arlington or one of the great surrounding cities. You can even take classes online at your own pace. Don’t think twice, sing up today for more information.
As a Virginia radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $57,490
- Currently employed: 5,320
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs