Experience the best of Washington State while taking a degree in radiology. Courses are available now in Seattle, Spokane and Vancouver, as well as online. When you’re not studying you can enjoy the state’s many activities and wonderful sites like Mount Rainier, the Space Needle, and Seattle Art Museum. The Evergreen State is waiting for you.
As a Washington radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $65,520
- Currently employed: 4,450
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs