Wild and wonderful West Virginia is a great place to live, study and have fun. Home to Snowshoe Mountain, Capital Music Hall and the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra, you won’t be short of things to do in your spare time. Charleston, Morgantown and Parkersburg all have accredited schools offering courses in radiologic technology. Many of them also offer online course so you have a great range of options. Choose one today!
As a West Virginia radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $44,330
- Currently employed: 1,910
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs