Why not come to the land of beautiful lakes and fertile planes to get you career on an exciting track? You’ll be spoilt for choice between Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay and all the other great locations of our radiology schools. Start on your Associated Degree today!
As a Wisconsin radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $54,410
- Currently employed: 4,610
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs