What better way to join the medical profession than by becoming a radiologist. It’s a rapidly growing field and you’ll find it very rewarding. You will find excellent schools in Detroit, Grand Rapids, or you may choose to complete your studies online. Get the upper hand on your career today!
As a Michigan radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $51,900
- Currently employed: 7,740
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs