You will find endless possibilities when you study for your radiology degree in Big Sky Country. You can enroll with a school in Helena, Billings, or many other locations. Of you prefer to study form home, many schools also offer online courses. Sign up today to embark upon a medical career in a rewarding field.
As a Montana radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $51,270
- Currently employed: 810
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs