You’ve got a friend in Pennsylvania and you are about to make many more when you come to one of our reputable radiology schools. Qualified x-ray technicians are in high demand and this is a very rewarding medical field to be working in. You’ll find schools in cities from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia, as well as a range of online courses to choose from. Join is today in one of the Keystone State and you won’t look back.
As a Pennsylvania radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $53,870
- Currently employed: 10,500
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs