Providence, Warwick and Cranston are just a few of the cities in this beautiful state offering courses in radiologic technology. When you join this worthy career you’ll become a part of a team of dependable health professionals who are dedicated to serving the needs of their community. Look at the list below to find more details on the schools you can chose from, many of them also have online courses available, allowing you to study for degree wherever you are.
As a Rhode Island radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $64,150
- Currently employed: 1,110
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Rhode Island X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs