There’s no place on earth quite like Wyoming, with Yellowstone National Park with its faithful geysers, Grand Teton and Fort Laramie, the Cowboy State is quite unique. Cheyenne, Casper and Laramie are all home to reputable radiology schools, and many of them offer online courses. Click on the schools below to find out more.
As a Wyoming radiologist, you will:
- Use and maintain specialized x-ray equipment
- Generate radiographic images of internal structures
- Use images to diagnose a variety of medical conditions
- Ensure patients’ safety and comfort
Some career figures for X-Ray Technology professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $52,150
- Currently employed: 390
- Employment outlook: 28% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming X-Ray Technician Schools & Training Programs